RFU download utility 3.05

Hi,
I am using Dynamic C version 9.62 & Rabbit Field Utility 3.05. Also I am using rabbit module RCM3100.

I am trying to load my program in rabbit 3000 processor using RFU.
I have created a .bin file & tried downloading program with RFU using following steps.

1. Compiled the project with Compile mode as “Compile defined target configuration to .bin file” & selecting appropriate target (RCM3100 512K SRAM, 512K Flash) in target-less options in project settings. Also included the default rabbit bios while compiling.
  2. After creating .bin file, downloaded it using RFU(version 3.05) after setting the appropriate coldload.bin, pilot.bin & flash.ini file paths.
  3. While downloading messages “Sending Coldloader”, “Sending Pilot Bios”, “Erasing Flash” & “Sending Program” respectively were displayed.
  4. After download was complete, removed the programming cable & cycled power to rabbit module to reset it.

Query:

1. After resetting rabbit module, program did not execute.
  2. Are there any more options or settings that are required?

Kindly guide me to download my program using RFU.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi , I have checked on my board . it is working for me.

try to compile and load the sample application FLASHLED2.C from the path C:\DCRABBIT_9.62\Samples\RCM3100

1. open the file FLASHLED2.C from the Dynamic C 9.62

2. Click on Options–>project options–>Compiler –>Bios memory setting as code and Bios in flash,

3. From the targetless –>select RCM3100 then click on OK

4. Click on Compile–>compile to bin file –>Compile to flash

5. Load the FLASHLED2.bin file through the RFU 3.05

Check the DS1 and DS2 (two leds will blink), remove the PROG cable and reset the board , it should work.