Seeking for Xbee Tutorials

Hello!

I’m a new user for Xbee radio. Currently, I’m doing an experiment which needs to implement Xbee on a robot, E-puck. I wanna know that is there any documents or tutorial including how to program Xbee radio communication process?

Thanks,

Sincerely,
Ruofan

There are tutorials out there but none as far as I know that specifically cover the Digimesh firmware. Is it really Digimesh that you’re using?

Thank You!

Yes. It is actually Digimesh that I’m using. Currently, I have no idea to find the tutorial for how to program it.

Sincerely,
Ruofan

Ok, well, here’s a suggestion: to kick off the learning exercise, reflash your XBees to the 802.15.4 firmware. It’s easier to program than all the router stuff you get with Digimesh and there are tutorials out there (google is your friend). You might also find my cookbook helpful (see pinned posts at the top of the 802.15.4 forum), although it was never intended to be a tutorial as such.

Once you’re comfortable with that, you can flash the XBees back to Digimesh and start learning the extended networking stuff from the product manual.