Just thought of sharing my work to test output used on Dia’s Presentation Tool of TCP CSV.
How To Use:
- Run the X_Server.exe file if you are on a Windows machine. It will auto detect the IP of the host machine you are running. This will be your TCP Server, running on pre-configured port 54000
- In Dia, load the CSV presentation settings. Key in the hosted TCP Server’s IP, Port Number = 54000, Set the frequency of the interval, and channels to record. Use Digi ESPs YML Graphic Editor for more details on the settings description.
- Wait and look for output in your cmd screen
- Unzip folder to a directory
- Locate the unzipped folder on windows cmd
- make sure “python.exe” is configured in your windows machine PATH. To view how to do; just type
in your cmd screen.
4. then type
- Repeat steps Option A, step 2-3