TLS/SSL Server Supports RC4 Cipher Algorithms

Is Digi CM vulnerable to CVE-2013-2566 (TLS/SSL Server Supports RC4 Cipher Algorithms)? If yes, what is the solution if any?

Thanks

2 Likes

I also would like to state that I cannot enter the DIGI CM 16 web interface anymore because of Browser Updates:
Is there a possibility to update or upgrade openssl on the device?, manually is also okay for me, no need for a firmware upgrade, we are on the latest firmware, i checked last week. thanks in advance for all the people commenting, i will have a good time reading :slight_smile:

• in IE11:

This page can’t be displayed

Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to https://digi.lab.cas.ericsson.se:7443 again. If this error persists, it is possible that this site uses an unsupported protocol or cipher suite such as RC4 (link for the details), which is not considered secure. Please contact your site administrator.

In Firefox:

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to digi.lab.cas.ericsson.se:7443 was interrupted while the page was loading.
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
Learn more…
Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites