Unable to send or type on Micropython Window after port is opened using XCTU

Device: Digi XBee Cellular 3G Global
Using XCTU, Set MicroPython, With Correct Baudarte, Port is openend on the Micropython Window, but unable to see the >>> prompt messgae, unable to enter the data on the window.

Please help.

1 Like

Try pressing CTRL-B – that will reset the REPL and should give you a prompt.

Other things to try:

• If you use the non-MicroPython terminal window at the correct baud rate, do you see anything when you press enter?

• If you go into command mode from the terminal window (wait 1 second, send +++, wait another second), do you see “OK”?

1 Like

Thanks Tom, hope you remembered me,when you visited Digi Bangalore Office, i was part of your team by name -Sasha(Ex-Digi Bangalore office) who worked along with Anil Sethi.

Yes, I remember! Good times working with the Bangalore crew on that project.

Thanks Tom, Able to work with XBee cellular 3G micropython,
Since it has one additional UART, which will be connected to XBee S2C, How can we add xbee python library files into Cellular device so that we can get the XBee S2C discovery device list. Hope you understood my question.

In a nutshell, Python Xbee Library in a XBee cellular 3G

Thanks Tom, Able to work with XBee cellular 3G micropython,
Since it has one additional UART, which will be connected to XBee S2C, How can we add xbee python library files into Cellular device so that we can get the XBee S2C discovery device list. Hope you understood my question.

In a nutshell, Python Xbee Library in a XBee cellular 3G