where can I download Dynamic C 10.42 or later

I do not have a version newer than 9.52 and need 10.42 or later.
Also looking for a service to move a Dynamic C program from a BL2600 board to the BL4S200.
Urgent request for the service.

Dynamic C 9.62A (latest for Rabbit 2000/3000) and 10.72E (latest for 4000/6000) available here:

https://hub.digi.com/support/products/dynamic-c/

You could contact Digi to see if they have any recommendations for someone to help with that migration.

Hi,

I have been working on Zworld and Rabbit (Digi) controllers since 1994. I would be interested in looking at your project to see if I can help.

1 Like

I want to have my program installed from a BL2600
to a BL4S200. How much of a project will I be looking at.

I DOWNLOADED DYNAMIC C 10.72E.

Usually when moving to a different Digi (Rabbit) platform most of the code can remain unchanged. Most of the work involved is re-addressing the hardware calls, either by direct call or writing a function to match the code. Depending on the amount of I/O used in the original code the testing can get time consuming.

1 Like

If you haven’t already, please contact Claude directly at his email address of claudef at castlebarcontrols.com. He’s one of the most experienced Rabbit consultants out there.

I AM NOT A PROGRAMMER HOWEVER I HAVE SUPPORTED A PRODUCT FOR MANY YEARS
Presently I must replace a RCM3200 on a Digi bl2600. The bl2600 is good as another rcm3200 works fine and I can download the program and all works.
When I try to install the new RCM3200 it is not recognized when downloading the program. “processor not found”.

What am I doing wrong? Connections all good and tried changing the RCM3200 a few times with a known good one that works on the bl2600 every time.

Thanks
pete