Xbee 802.15.4 Transfer Rate and Sample Rate Capabilities

I was reading that the Xbee has a sampling rate of 50 Hz. I was wondering if in AT mode I have to worry about aliasing. I don’t know too much about Xbee modules, but my main consider is just receiving data on one Xbee (Series 1 802.15.4) that is connected to my Arduino to the other Xbee connected to my laptop. I am also aware that the Xbee can transfer data at a rate up to 250 kbps. I am using four analog sensors and would like to stream that data from one Xbee to the other. Should I worry about aliasing and if not when should I start worrying about aliasing? Could I stream data from 10 analog sensors? I would really appreciate your help and any reference material or guides. Thank you very much.

The XBee 802.15.4 module does not have the ability to stream data at 250kbps. While you may be able to set the serial port at 250kbps, it can only stream data at up to 80kbps.

The radio can only do ADC that is Analog to Digital conversion. It does not really have the ability to do Analog in to Analog out. You might want to read over product manual located at http://www.digi.com/support/productdetail?pid=3257 for a better idea of how it works.