Xbee joint network with other PAN ID network

Hi
I am using XBee S2C Pro module

I have set 6 network with different PAN ID in star network.coordinator is mains powered and receives data send from End-devices. Each coordinator has 4 End devises. End Devices are battery powered and work in cyclic sleep mode. End devices send data to Coordinator after every one Minuit.
All 6 network are place side by side with no RF interference.

My setup work perfectly for 2 days. After that around 11:52PM transmitter of 5th coordinator start sending data to 6th coordinator.

Around 10:30 AM on next day, After giving Network reset command to 5th coordinator 3 End device rejoin again. after Power cycle to 5th coordinator, other transmitter also joint network back.

I have read operating PAN of End device connected with other network, it is same as 5th coordinator.(Require for proper communication)

How is this possible ?
How to prevent End device to connect to get connected with other PAN ID ?

Does Xbee chip save any back History ?

i.e if previously same chip was used as coordinator for these group of End devices.
I always give NR command at every power on of Coordinator.
(Coordinator is always power ON. NR is send only ones)

First, I would be using 802.15.4 instead of Zigbee for this kind of network. They you can put each network on a different channel and you will not have that issue.

But if you must, make sure that the parent Coordinator has the proper sleep values for the end devices. Set the Coordinator so that Joining is disabled once the devices are joined. Set the SC so that each network uses a different channel.

Thanks, I will try this with different SC.

How is this possible ?

Does Xbee chip save any back History ?
i.e if previously same chip was used as coordinator for these group of End devices.

I always give NR command at every power on of Coordinator.
(Coordinator is always power ON. NR is send only ones)

As suggested

1. make sure that the parent Coordinator has the proper sleep values for the end devices
    - Coordinator is always wake-up

2)“Set the Coordinator so that Joining is disabled once the devices are joined”
- This will not allow customer to joint extra End-device or Repeater as and when require.

Basically Xbee should not leave network in healthy signal condition & Get connected with other PAN co-ordinator.