XBee-PRO DigiMesh 900 Sleep Mode

I need to put a XBee-PRO DigiMesh 900 module to sleep, but the cyclic sleep mode is not suitable to my application.
I would need some way to put the module in sleep mode while I am not using it, and wake up the module just when there is something to transmit.
I saw that in other modules it is possible to put the module in sleep mode using the SLEEP_RQ pin. I think that I would need something like that. There is some way to use the SLEEP_RQ pin with XBee-PRO DigiMesh 900 module? If not, the is some firmware that I can use with this modules that has this funcionality?

Thank you

Using a Sleep_RQ pin would not be possible with DigiMesh. All DigiMesh modules are on the same sleep/wake cycle. This means they all wake at the same time and sleep at the same time. The reason for this is to allow for “routers” to sleep unlike zigbee or other types of mesh that have to have the routers awake at all times. If you do not need a mesh network use the XBP09-DP but if you do need mesh then you have to work with cyclic sleep.