here is the issue
- It works fine when the Encryption is disabled and sleep mode is enabled. Module wakes up and send data. pc s2c module receives the data
- It works fine when the Encryption is enabled and sleep mode is disabled. Module wakes up and send data. pc s2c module receives the data
- It DOES NOT work when both Encryption and sleep mode are enabled.
In the entire test
- We used same sensor board which was sending data.
- Modules were in API mode
- I connected two led. One on sleep mode pin ( pin 9) and one on sleep status(pin 13). they were coming on/off as they should.
- On the same sensor board i tested the S3B module. EY and sleep were enabled and it worked without any issue.
I am quite certain there is a firmware bug in s2c module.
any help will be appreciated.