Hi to all,
I’m trying to use Xbee 868LP module.
As reported on XBIB-U schematics (and 868LP user guide) I made my OEM board:
- DIN (pin 4) to TX of FT232
- DOUT (pin 3) to RX of FT232
- RTS (pin 29) pull-down resistor (why reported on XBIB-U as output?
- CTS (pin 25) float
- RESET (pin 6) pull-up resistor to 3,3V
- PIN_SLEEP (pin 10) pull-down resistor to GND
- ON (pin 26) present 3,3V
Using HyperTerminal (9600, 8-N-1) I get no answer from module anyway.
" and "AT
" no answer.
Using XCTU I don’t detect module.
What am I missing?