Anywhere USB and audio devices

I’m trying to find a USB Audio device that is compatible with the Anywhere USB.

I’ve only been able to get one to test so far, the Turtle Beach Audio Advantage. This device installs fine when connected locally, but when connected on the Anywhere USB, is detected, but fails to install the drivers.

Has anyone been able to get any USB sound/audio device to work??

I would have checked a compatibility list for the Anywhere USB, but haven’t been able to find one.

1 Like

Please update the e-mail address in your profile so I can contact you via e-mail about this.

now, email is available

Hi Jeremy,

We have USBAnywhere and are using ESX3, Server 2003 are you able to advise if there are any usb audio devices that will work?

We are currently trying to use the Griffin imic without much success.

We are trying to stream our on hold music/messages

Cheers,

Steve

Steve,

Would you also please update the e-mail address in your profile so I can contact you via e-mail about this.

hallo,

i have the same problem with 2012r2 and 2 kind´s of USB-Soundcard´s. I just geht the the Error “Code 10”.

regards,
Andi

Hi Alindan,

Sound cards will not work with Anywhere USB.

Sound cards are Isochronous USB devices and require a guaranteed data rate which cannot be offered over a IP networks. You can read about compatible devices here: http://knowledge.digi.com/articles/Knowledge_Base_Article/AnywhereUSB-USB-device-compatibility-list/