Problems with Plantronic headset

Hi, first when I connect the headset to the anywhereusb the computer shutdown and even some times it shows a Blue Screen. I download the previous version AnywhereUSB driver (2.40) and it´s fix the problem. Now the headset play sound, but I can not use the microphone. What can i do?

Thanks

Audio devices are generally not compatible with the AnywhereUSB. Connect your headset directly to a PC, run our compatibility checker, and let me know the result.

http://ftp1.digi.com/support/utilities/awusbcheck.exe

yes, I run the anywhere USB check utility and it say:
“No incompatible devices found”
Thanks for the quick response

Is it listed as a compatible device? Please upload a screen capture for me.

the screen of the anywhere USB check utility is the image 1, I search for the device in the device manager of windows and I found it, it have the same VID and PIN of the last in the capture.

thanks

Try this AnywhereUSB driver instead and let me know how the behavior changes. You should first uninstall the existing driver by clicking “View / Driver Information / Uninstall” in the AnywhereUSB Configuration Utility then reboot the PC when prompted. Install this driver after Windows loads.

I’d like for you to try a different AnywhereUSB driver instead and let me know how the behavior changes. You should first uninstall the existing driver by clicking “View / Driver Information / Uninstall” in the AnywhereUSB Configuration Utility then reboot the PC when prompted. Install this other driver after Windows loads. You can get the driver from our FTP site using the information below. The file name is “40002533.exe”.

If you are using a FTP client:
Host name: ftp://ftp1.digi.com
Username: austin
Password: !15st3n!

===

If you are using Internet Explorer 6 (or a previous version), copy & paste the following address:

ftp://austin:!15st3n!@ftp1.digi.com

This will automatically log you in with the above Username & Password.

===

If you are using Internet Explorer 7:

1. Copy & paste the following address: ftp://ftp1.digi.com
  2. Click the “Tools” button at the top-right and make sure that “Menu Bar” is checked.
  3. click “View” at the top-left then click “Open FTP Site in Windows Explorer”.
  4. In the new window that opens, click “File / Login As”, enter the above Username & Password, then click the “Log On” button.

I try the new driver, and I have the same problem

Thanks

I cannot think of any other suggestions that might fix this besides getting this escalated to our engineering group. They would most likely at least need one of these headsets to replicate the problem. Would you be able to supply us with one?