AnywhereUSB and DESKey

Hi there,
we’re having some issues with a DK12 key from DESKey. It seems that the server can see the key but the software in question (it’s some bizarre label program) can’t seem to find it.

I know this is a bit unrelated but I just wanted to hear if anyone has had success with the DK12 key from DESKey.

Thanks.

Is the USB device in question that’s presumably attached to the AnywhereUSB a USB license dongle?

Please send me a screen capture of Windows Device Manager (maximized) with the USB section expanded.

I have DK3 deskey with the same problem. It connects to computer with no problem, but software will not accept the licence dongle. Is there a problem with anywhereusb and deskey dongles?

Message was edited by: itadmin

Please upload the following screen captures:

1. Windows Device Manager (maximized) with the “Universal Serial Bus controllers” section expanded.

2. AnywhereUSB Configuration Utility.

3. AnywhereUSB Viewer Utility (maximized) with the DK3 deskey highlighted on the left-hand side.

4. The related software in question showing that error (presumably).

I would like to re-open this thread. We are VAR and software development firm that works with various partner channels.

One of our partners uses USB license key dongles from DK3 / DesKey. Any time an anywhereUSB network hub device is used, the software is unable to communicate / detect the DesKey device.

The device does show up in device manager.

AnywhereUSB Configuration

Driver

USB View