Can't connect to WiFi AP using Rabbit code

I have an Amped Wireless brand WiFi Access Point (SSID-“BackTwo2”) and an Amped Wireless brand Range Extender (SSID-“Repeater1”). Both are setup with WPA2 and AES. My Rabbit connects to the RE, but not to the AP. I can connect to both using Windows 7 on my PC and on my Android SmartPhone using WPA2 settings.

I have tried multiple combinations of settings for BackTwo2, but nothing worked. Both WiFi units are from the same manufacturer and both use the same settings in Win7 & Android, but only 1 works with the Rabbit. Any ideas?

#if MY_AP == 1
   // Works.  Original WiFi Rabbit uses Repeater
	#define TCPCONFIG                   1
	#define _PRIMARY_STATIC_IP          "10.0.0.212"      //Must be unused IP
	#define _PRIMARY_NETMASK            "255.255.255.0"
	#define MY_GATEWAY                  "10.0.0.106"
   #define MY_NAMESERVER					"10.0.0.106"
	#define WIFI_USE_WPA
	#define WIFI_AES_ENABLED
	#define IFC_WIFI_SSID               "Repeater1"
	#define IFC_WIFI_MODE               IFPARAM_WIFI_INFRASTRUCTURE
	#define IFC_WIFI_REGION             IFPARAM_WIFI_REGION_AMERICAS
	#define IFC_WIFI_ENCRYPTION         IFPARAM_WIFI_ENCR_CCMP
	#define IFC_WIFI_WPA_PSK_PASSPHRASE "************"
#endif
#if MY_AP == 2
	//  BackTwo2 uses AES & TKP.  Don't think Rabbit is compatible
	#define TCPCONFIG                   1
	#define _PRIMARY_STATIC_IP          "10.0.0.212"      //Must be unused IP
	#define _PRIMARY_NETMASK            "255.255.255.0"
	#define MY_GATEWAY                  "10.0.0.106"
   #define MY_NAMESERVER					"10.0.0.106"
	#define WIFI_USE_WPA
	#define WIFI_AES_ENABLED
	#define IFC_WIFI_SSID               "BackTwo2"
	#define IFC_WIFI_MODE               IFPARAM_WIFI_INFRASTRUCTURE
	#define IFC_WIFI_REGION             IFPARAM_WIFI_REGION_AMERICAS
   //IFPARAM_WIFI_ENCR_CCMP => "waiting for interface"
   //IFPARAM_WIFI_ENCR_TKIP => "waiting for interface"
   #define IFC_WIFI_ENCRYPTION         IFPARAM_WIFI_ENCR_TKIP
	#define IFC_WIFI_WPA_PSK_PASSPHRASE *************"
#endif

Hello, If both settings are same in the access point, may I know, why did you mention encryption types are different in the above macros (IFPARAM_WIFI_ENCR_CCMP, IFPARAM_WIFI_ENCR_TKIP).

I recently found and fixed a bug in the Wi-Fi library, related to mixed-mode WPA access points (ones using both TKIP and AES/CCMP).

https://github.com/digidotcom/DCRabbit_10/commit/8b736d61833b1bcbcca9a133e49244f9ce464dd9

You can replace your WiFiG.lib with the one from GitHub, or follow the instruction in the README on downloading and using the latest release available on GitHub.

Since I am using AES2, my understanding is that ENCR_CCMP is the correct setting and that is what I use for REPEATER1. In trying to connect to BackTwo2, I tried CCMP and it didn’t work, so I tried TKIP. Still didn’t work. Actually I tried every combination of almost everything, and nothing worked.

Thank you. I copied the WIFIG.Lib from GitHub and will look into it. As far as I know, my entire network is AES/CCMP, certainly the AP and repeater are. Would this mixed mode bug affect me? Also I checked my copy of WIFIG.lib using the same path as shown in the GitHub document “lib cpip\wifi”. All of my wifi lib files are in binary except for the copyright text header.

Hi,I will be happy to announce you a website related to wifi.If you have any problem you will find solution from here.You are welcome to visit : http://www.19216811login.org/