DigiBoard Acceleport PC/8E ISA

Installed a Digiboard Acceleport PC/8E ISA but did not have a driver disk. Used driver from website for Digi Acceleport Xe.
Errors: DigiBoard Adapter ntxall2 was unable to initialize properly event ID 16, source DigiFEP5

Next error: Unable to reset ntxall2. Wait confirmation failed. Compare I/O address settings with configuration. Otherwise, check for I/O address conflicts with another device in the system. event ID 4097, source: ntxall

Any pointers would be appreciated.
No current other support available.

Thanks!

MAS

Actually, you have the answer/resolution in the error message:
Unable to reset ntxall2. Wait confirmation failed. Compare I/O address settings with configuration. Otherwise, check for I/O address conflicts with another device in the system
Either the IO you selected does not match the dipswitches set on the adapter, you have a hardware resource conflict wit the IO address, or, you have a BIOS type which requires you to reserve the IO port range.
I suggest that you set all switches down, towards the numbers. This sets the IO to 320. Select 320 for the driver setting.
Once you get past this error, if you have not reserved the memory block for ths ISA adapter, you will have to reserve a 16k memeory block in the BIOS.

You did not indicate which operating system your are using, but, from your message it sounds like Windows NT.
Please see the FAQ at this link:
http://supportold.digi.com/support/techsupport/nonunix/winnt/ntfaq.html