I2C communication protocol offered by the XBee THT Grove Development Board

Hello, I am trying to use the I2C communication protocol offered by the XBee THT Grove Development Board but I can’t find how to configure this board using the XCTU. This board is included in the Digi Wireless Connectivity Kit.

I have in my hands a GNSS smart antenna that sends a sequence of characters like the ones shown below:

I have in my hands a GNSS smart antenna that sends a sequence of characters like the ones shown below:

00:36:43 $GNGGA,12592636.00,8363.017363,N,63238.10468,W,1,05,9.09,2.1,M,-21.3,M,*7B

This stream is sent every 1 second and transmits it using the I2C communication protocol.

I have the Digi Wireless Connectivity Kit, it is made up of:
2x Digi XBee Grove Development Boards
2x Digi XBee 802.15.4 Modules

Since the Digi XBee Grove Development Board has communication enabled using the I2C protocol, just like GNSS. I want to transmit the data offered by the GNSS from one Xbee to another.

According to the Digi XBee Grove Development Board manuals, the I2C ports are DIO1 and DIO11, but in the XCTU I cannot find the option to configure these ports as SCL and SDA.

Can you guide me on how to configure the XBee and the Digi XBee Grove Development Board to use the I2C communication protocol?

Any help is welcome, thanks.

It is not the Grove board you need to configure but the XBee module that is mounted on the board that needs to support the I2C interface.

Thank you very much for the reply mvut!

My specific doubt is that the I2C ports are DIO1 and DIO11 and in the XCTU they do not allow me to confirm these as SDA and SCL. Do you know what settings I have to make to allow me to work in I2C?