XBee S3B problem with communication between Arduino Uno and grove development board

I’ve got an XBee Pro S3B 900HP sitting in a sparkfun shield on an Arduino uno. I’m trying to create API packets by pinging analog pin 5 and saving that data into the payload array. I am attempting to transmit these API packets to a different XBee Pro S3B 900HP that’s sitting on a grove development board connected via USB to my computer. I have an XCTU terminal open for the XBee connected to my computer but nothing is coming through on the terminal. I’m not sure if the library is an issue (XBee.h) or if this is not allowed with the S3B XBees. If anyone else has ran into this problem before any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Have you tried just using the internal ADC function on the Digi 900 HP following the directions in the manual?

Please create a case with us by sending an email to tech.support@digi.com and we will try to help you out.

Mathur
Digi Support

No I havent tried that yet. Thanks for pointing it out. I’ll give it a shot

Hi,

So I tried implementing the ADC function and although it worked for sending IO Data Sample RX Indicators wirelessly between the XBee devices, it didn’t transmit the appropriate data once I connected the Arduino Uno to to the grove development board. Unless I completely misunderstood how this function works, I don’t think this solves my issue.

The sensor connects to the enabled ADC pin on the XBee. The receiving XBee output the dahttps://www.digi.com/resources/documentation/Digidocs/90002173/#reference/r_frame_0x92.htm%3FTocPath%3DFrame%2520descriptions%7C_____16ta using the Digi API frames.