iDigi Device Manager capabilities

I have a ConnecpPortX4 gateway that is installed in a remote (very limited access) location. I am using the iDigi Device Manager (from the iDigi platform) to check on the gateway and have found that there are certain parameters that are not available compared to connecting to the gateway via the web interface. The gateway is behind a firewall, so I don’t have access to the web server interface on the device.

In particular, the “Industrial Automation” settings are not available via this tool unless I am mistaken. I am having trouble accessing a device that uses this feature and need a way to verify the Modbus and UDP port configuration. Is there another way I can get/set these values remotely under these conditions?

Also, is there a way to set the configuration on the gateway to allow access to the onboard web server when it is behind a firewall with limited ports open?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or tips.

Actually, I tried the following RCI request and was able to get the settings which was what I was looking for.

Now if only I could figure out how to get the current Mesh network data via RCI, I would be very happy. There has to be a way to do that.

Easy, just use the following: