lp868 some time dont connect to cordinetor after power on

hello i start a new project that is battery powerd and my microcontroller every 5 min power up (apply the power throo mosfet) the 868lp and waits 1 sec to bootand thes transmit a packet to cordinator adress
this some times dont work or delay to connect,

is any setting to fix this?

That is dependent on what is causing the issue and what settings you are using and what current/voltage levels are available to the module when you power it up.

If you are low on the current draw, try adding a voltage regulator or a higher Cap next to to the modules VCC line.

Are you waiting or monitoring CTS to know when the module is awake and can receive data?

1 Like

about current -voltage im ok, i beleve is settings mater

i have one cordinator with
CM=20000000
HP=0
ID=7fff
MT=3
RR=a
BH=3
NH=3
MR=1

DH=0
DL=0
NT=20
NO=4

and 5 end devices with
CM=20000000
HP=0
ID=7fff
MT=3
RR=1
BH=3
NH=3
MR=1

DH=0
DL=FFFF
NT=200
NO=0

only one end device comunicates with coordinator each time, in some cases maby 2!

the api packet that send the end device to cordinator is 8 charactesr of data and transmitet 5 times per 1sec then the xbee power off!

and the frame start begins as “7E 00 1C 00 00 00 13 A2 00 40 E3 28 F2 01 + data and checsum”

Try disabling or setting MT, RR, MR and BH to 1. Then make sure that your SP, SN, SO and SM commands are correct (Not listed). It will make a big difference.

my current is
sm=0
so=2
sn=1
SP=190
st=1f40
wh=0

i wand to disable the sleep what is corect settings for this?
thanks

You really should be using the sleep settings for this. That is, the modules you are currently powering off and on should be set to a sleep state instead. Try using either a Synchronous sleep or if you want to use the Pin sleep function, make sure to use the Asynchronous sleep and set the module to Non Routing modules. Then you will have a much more reliable network.