please help me in ecos porting

hello every body, I am Satyavalli, Sir I am having a board with processor ‘MPC860P’. And this board is having on board flash and two more external memories IC’s on it. My aim is to port ecos on it. There is already a bootloader existing on it called ‘miniboot’ , u may know about this bootloader. This bootloader is able to port any srec file in flash via serial port. So what I did is that: 1) I created a package for my board named “my_board” in [packages /HAL /powerpc/my_board]. 2) Then I edited the ecos.db file to make my new package “my_board” recognize in its database. 3)Then I created the libraries for default package. 4) Then I created the “hello world.bin” file by using the ‘ecos.make’(which was created while building the libraries for default package) 5) Then I converted the “hello world.bin” to “.srec” format by using ‘powerpc-eabi-objcopy’ utility. 6) On porting it to the board, it downloaded successfully but it didn’t run. I got a message ‘image not found’. You may be thinking that, how I created a new package in HAL. What I did is that- I copied the ‘mbx’ package from HAL/powerpc (because this boards package was very much matching with my board).and then i changed the name 'mbx’by ‘my_board’. then i edited the CDL, ldi, rom.h files according to my board specifications. Can you mail me a copy of your rom.h and ldi changes? Sir, I am having some doubt about my ‘MLT’, ‘ldi’ files Sir , can you tell me that how to find the addresses for the following sections, For any board to edit in ‘.ldi’ file: SECTION_vectors, SECTION_text, SECTION_fini,SECTION_rodata1, SECTION_rodata, SECTION_data, SECTION_sbss, SECTION_bss etc. how to make my flash noticeable in my HAL. Sir I am a starter. kindly help me… waiting for ur prescious replies…

The MPC860P is not a Net Silicon part. Good luck with your port but this Forum is not the right place to post for help about it.