Programming XBee S2C TH using CodeWarrior and a grove development board

I’m trying to program an XBee S2C TH using only a grove development board and the program CodeWarrior.
I’ve followed the steps of the “Getting Started” guide (without the debugger and the XBIB). When I try to run the bootloader program, an error appears:

“An error occured while connecting to the interface hardware or target specified in the Launch Configuration Dialog. For this launch, you may retry/re-specify the connection with the following parameters:”

Trying out the different parameters doesn’t solve the error, so I supposed it was because the program doesn’t recognize the grove development board.
Can I program the XBee using the grove development board?

What is the full part number of the XBee S2C module you are using?

Let me clarify. Not all S2C modules come with the 2nd processor and are considered programmable. You can only tell which one is which by looking at the part number for the module. You see, the programmable modules have a 2nd B by the End of the part number that indicate it. For Example, part number XB24CZ7PIS-004 is NOT a programmable module. The reason I can tell this is because after the PIS there is No B before the 004. Now if the part number is XB24CZ7PISB004, then this module is a programmable module and it has a FreeScale processor that you can upload code to.

I’m using XBP24CZ7SITB-003, so it’s a programmable one.

You are going to need to load the Bootload application on the module first with the BDM programmer before you will have the other two options.

Set the baud rate to 9600. Then open the port and hit enter twice. You will then get the bootloader menu.

Where can I get the BDM programmer?
Could you give me a link with more information about how to program an XBee module?

Thanks for your helping.

Do your self a favor and get one of the programmable kits located at http://www.digi.com/products/xbee-rf-solutions/rf-modules/xbee-zigbee#partnumbers.

It will come with the Programmer and the directions are within the SDK you can download.