RCM3400 TX/RX to XT09 is crash with Time out waiting for respond .
I have a RCM3400 runnibg port C at 9,600 bout and port D running at 19,200 bout.
- The port C connected by wire to the computer running win 7 or 10 and function ok.
- The port D function ok and TX / RX no problem at 19,200 bout with X-CTU or HyperTerminal and crash when TX or RX is connected to XT09 radio transmitter.
- The device XT09 is tested as stand alone and in MaxStream devises with each other and are communicating ok
- What can cause the crash with Time out waiting for respond. No error indication in software to trace it.
- How to trace it where is the crash if I’m using 3 tasks and transmit or receive are performed in first task.
- I put a simple test to transmit from Task1 message "Hello Word
" and it is sending the text ok to the receiving XT09 that is monitoring the transmission.
And after transmuting the “Hello World” the RCM3400 is crashing with the massage “crash with Time out waiting for respond .”.