Replacement of RCM3365 (20-101-1051)

What is the recommended replacement for RCM3365 (20-101-1051)? With minimized hardware change and software code migration effort?

The RCM3365 is still in production, but currently delayed due to an update to remove the xD socket which is no longer available.

Look at the RCM3200, RCM3209, RCM3900 as possible replacements/substitutes. I don’t have a direct side-by-side comparison, but I believe they have similar footprints and features.

Thanks for your answer. When do you think RCM3365 could be back in production and be available from any distributor?

By the way, most of the RCM modules you recommended are not available from any distributors. They are all in shortage, same as RCM3365. I have no reason to go for them to replace RCM3365.

Hi Tom, could you please let me know When RCM3365 could be back in production and be available from any distributor? Thanks!

I’m unable to provide ship dates, and would advise you to use distributor lead times as a guideline. Digi-Key has a small inventory of the RCM3200 right now – you might want to get samples to see if they will work as a suitable alternate, giving you two possible target devices depending on availability.