Router problem with some SIMs

Hello,
I bought two WR11XT routers and on both of them I have strange behavior.
Routers seem to have problems when I insert specific SIMs. When I insert a specific SIM (the one I should be using) the router does not work, it does not connect to the Internet and the ethernet connections are unstable.
If I change the SIM, for example that of my cell phone, the router works fine. I have tried with different SIMs and the problem occurs only with the two specifications that we should use. But these SIMs work because if I put them in a cell phone or another router, everything works. It seems these routers are incompatible with these SIMs … Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix?

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Emiliano

If you have not already, I suggest raising a support case with Digi by emailing tech.support@digi.com

Be sure to include the “debug.txt” files from each of the two WR11XT routers in question (best to include them in a zip file).

The easiest way to grab the debug.txt file is from the device’s web UI, under Administration – File Management > FLASH Directory. Just right-click the file / Save As to save it to the hard drive.