RpPages.c incorrectly referencing Pgmesh in Connect ME build

I am using Digi ESP for NET+OS (7.5.2). I have created and successfully built a project for the Digi Connect ME 9210 platform that I am trying to now use on a Connect ME module.

The build fails where web/result/fixed/RpPages.c incorrectly references Pgmesh that doesn’t appear to be included in the bsp.

The build error results:

./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x58): undefined reference to Pgmesh_config' ./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x5c): undefined reference to Pgmesh_config_Form_1’
./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x60): undefined reference to Pgmesh_legacy_serial_config' ./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x64): undefined reference to Pgmesh_legacy_serial_config_Form_1’
./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x68): undefined reference to Pgmesh_zigbee_advanced_config' ./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x6c): undefined reference to Pgmesh_zigbee_advanced_config_Form_1’
./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x70): undefined reference to Pgmesh_zigbee_config' ./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x74): undefined reference to Pgmesh_zigbee_config_Form_1’
./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x78): undefined reference to Pgmesh_zigbee_config_table' ./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x7c): undefined reference to Pgmesh_zigbee_config_table_Form_1’
./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x80): undefined reference to Pgmesh_network_view' ./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x84): undefined reference to Pgmesh_network_view_Form_1’
./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x88): undefined reference to Pgmesh_device_state' ./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x8c): undefined reference to Pgmesh_device_state_Form_1’
./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x90): undefined reference to Pgmesh_fw_update' ./web/result/fixed/RpPages.o:(.data+0x94): undefined reference to Pgmesh_fw_update_Form_1’
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [image.elf] Error 1
make: Target `all’ not remade because of errors.

I have removed these 16 references from rpObjectDescriptionPtr gRpObjectList[] and I was wondering if this safe/acceptable to do? There are no longer any build errors and I hope that this will not adversely impact functionality.

Thank you for any insight/advice

Did you install all the patches via package manager then created new project? Or are you trying to build existing project after installing patches?
If after installation a sample project fails to build, I suspect there is a problem with that installation. I would re-install, install all the patches, then create new project and try to build.
I doubt you are using Xbee, so it’s ok to comment those out, but you should not have to do this.