Securing usb anywere

Is there any way to secure the device so that I can keep unwanted machines/users off the decvice and what is hangin off of it ?

We used to offer a password-protected lock/unlock feature in the AnywhereUSB Configuration Utility, which prevented unauthorized users from re-configuring or connecting to AnywhereUSBs on the network.

Unfortunately, that feature has been removed, starting with the v2.51 driver (the version that’s currently on our website as of the time of this post).

Still, you are welcome to use that older version if needed. The limitation is that it does not support 64-bit Operating Systems and it does not support Vista or Server 2008. So as long as you plan on using a 32-bit OS that’s running Windows XP or Server 2003 then it would be compatible.

Let me know if you are interested in using this older version of the AnywhereUSB Configuration Utility and I can provide further details.

Hello friend you can download usb lock software easy in torrent and use it any other information i m here thanks for question :slight_smile:

rockymeet

Parking Sensor–Parking Sensor

What I really need to do is secure the devvice itself, like a ip or mac adress filter. I only want certain machines to be able to access the device. is that possible ?

We do not offer that kind of mechanism.

You may be able to setup something like that on your Ethernet switch.

Aothing you guys might want to think about :slight_smile: