Unable to uninstall Realport driver

I purchased Digi AnywhereUSB with Digi EdgePort/1. Well, I accidently installed RealPort driver inside AnywhereUSB setup view.

Now, I am unable to install Edgeport/1 driver manually. I deleted the Realport from Device Manager in Windows Server 2003, and “RealPortUSB Host Controller” appears again with a yellow warning circle.

I tried with an another Windows 2003 server without installing RealPort, and EgdePort/1 driver appears in Device Manager.

I tried to install EdgePort/1 driver over Realport driver, and it’s impossible.

Any idea to get completely rid off the Realport stuff?

(I found later that Realport was for Anywhere/TS, an another product than I purchased.)

RealPort is our serial-over-IP driver. If RealPort is installed in Windows, you would see a MultiPort Serial Adapters category in Device Manager. To uninstall RealPort, right-click the device(s) within that category then choose Uninstall. That just uninstalls the device. There’s a checkbox to actually uninstall the RealPort driver.

RealPort USB is a term for the AnywhereUSB software / driver package. This package installs the AWUSB drivers and the AWUSB config util. This is the software that’s required for USB connectivity. To uninstall this, run the AWUSB config util, click View / Driver Information / Uninstall.

To uninstall an Edgeport, run the EP config util, click the Advanced tab and the Uninstall button.

https://www.digi.com/support/knowledge-base/how-to-uninstall-com-ports-installed-by-realport-d