What is Errno 11

Hi Everybody…

When i was start ‘Remote iDigi Dia’ at the ESP, Error Messege as follows :

#> python dpdsrv.py
Launching Dia framework …
Dia auto-detect of rapid reboot DISABLED
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “WEB/python/dpdsrv.py”, line 12, in ?
execfile(os.path.join(os.path.abspath(‘.’), ‘dia.py’))
File “WEB/python/dia.py”, line 285, in ?
main()
File “WEB/python/dia.py”, line 258, in main
settings_file, settings_flo, dest_file =
File “WEB/python/dia.py”, line 147, in locate_configuration_file
dia_zip_flo = open(expected_zip_path, ‘rb’)
IOError: [Errno 11] No more processes: ‘WEB/python/dia.zip’
#>

I used produect is X2-Z11-W-W.
( X2-Z11-W-W is " ConnectPort X2 ZB WiFi int )

I can not solution about this message.
Please Help me.

1 Like

Hi,

I m not sure what is the solution for this.
Digi technical folks might have experienced these kind of errors. Create an Online support request at the following link, http://www.digi.com/support/eservice/login.jsp , digi people will help you.

Unfortunately, you often cannot trust the ‘errno’ messages, as there are dozens of libraries all returning errno 11 for different reasons (a weakness in old UNIX-style calls).

For example errno 11 also means “resource temporarily unavailable” in the centext of open. So, is dia.zip already open by something else? If you X2 has only 8MB of RAM, you might also be runnign out of memory.

errno 11 also is the EAGAIN (aka: no data received) you see from select() or recv(), which isn’t really an error but a warning.

Unfortunately, you often cannot trust the ‘errno’ messages, as there are dozens of libraries all returning errno 11 for different reasons (a weakness in old UNIX-style calls).

For example errno 11 also means “resource temporarily unavailable” in the centext of open. So, is dia.zip already open by something else? If you X2 has only 8MB of RAM, you might also be runnign out of memory.

errno 11 also is the EAGAIN (aka: no data received) you see from select() or recv(), which isn’t really an error but a warning.

Thank you for supported

So. if out of meemory at the cpx2, What should I do?
(X2 Has only 8MB of RAM)

Well, all you can do is reduce the size of your code. Look at the dia.zip and make sure it is small as possible.

What does your dia.YML look like?

Most of the presentations cause a problem, so you perhaps cannot use the WEB or CONSOLE presentation. If you do use the console presentation, consider (sadly) opening the dia.zip to delete the win32 directory under site-packages. That is hard with the ESP.

Moved to the python forum.