Or alternatively what are the factors contributing to delay/uncertainty on closing off this release?
We are having problems sourcing microSD(non-HC) cards in reasonable numbers for production runs and would like the new support for SDHC cards. We pulled a commit from GitHub and started testing with SDHC cards, but would prefer to use a tagged/‘sanctioned’ release when we release our own update.
To be clear, this is NOT a request for an earlier release date, but just an inquiry for planning purposes.
Digi is testing a release now, but I don’t have an official release date. If you look at recent commits, you’ll see some of the cause of delays.
The code currently in GitHub is of “release candidate” quality and will likely be what ships.
I would definitely recommend testing your application with that code now, and reporting any bugs ASAP so there’s a chance to resolve them before the official 10.72C release.
Released in early October, available from the Dynamic C 10 product page: https://www.digi.com/support/productdetail?pid=4978