What setting do I use to have one master xbee and three Slave xbees?

I’m working on a project to have one controller and three ducks that will do commands from the master xbee in the controller connected with an arduino uno. Each duck also use an xbee connected to an adafruit motor shield and arduino uno. This makes one master xbee and three slave exbees that I want all to be able to receive the same signal if turned on. These ducks have propellers, motors, etc. I’m having trouble with my settings for my one master and three slave xbees. I plan on using the xbees in at mode. What setting would be ideal for this situation?

These are also xbee s2 if that helps

One should be a Coordinator (at the master) with the rest being routers. Use the default settings. This will allow the Coordinator to send a Broadcast packet to all other nodes while the routers send data back to the Coordinator.

We currently have a keep-alive setting with our X4 cellular gateways. It is set to 15 minutes, and typically accounts for more than 80% of the data usage with our application, limiting our ability to purchase smaller cellular plans and making our offering less competitive in the market.
I cannot find any conclusive information as to the need for the keep alive, especially considering the Connect Tank device appears not to need it.

esixsigma

We currently have a keep-alive setting with our X4 cellular gateways. It is set to 15 minutes, and typically accounts for more than 80% of the data usage with our application, limiting our ability to purchase smaller cellular plans and making our offering less competitive in the market.
I cannot find any conclusive information as to the need for the keep alive, especially considering the Connect Tank device appears not to need it.

atif

The S2C can handle up to 8 broadcast transmissions in any given 8-second period. If control signals ever need to be sent more frequently you would need to Unicast a transmission to each “duck” in sequence or risk failures when the cap is reached.