where could I find the NS9210 FIM documentation ?

What kind of information are you looking for? What OS are you using.

The NS9210 and NS9215 processors have two I/O processors, called flexible interface modules (FIMs), to implement simple communication protocols and other functions. These processors can be used to implement various I/O functions. The PIC processors communicate with the ARM9 via interrupts and status registers, and with the system memory via transmit and receive FIFOs. Both PICs are optimized with generic I/O hardware assist for parallel bus applications and specialized hardware assist for CAN protocol applications.

Each I/O processor consists of the following:

A DRPIC1655X processor that runs at 4 times the AHB clock speed
1024 X 14-bits of instruction memory
192-bytes of data memory
16 bytes of registers dedicated to passing information from the ARM to the FIM
16 bytes of registers dedicated to passing information from the FIM to the ARM
Transmit and receive FIFOs used to transfer bulk data between the FIM and ARM
DMA channels that can automate the transfer of the bulk data
H/W extensions to support CAN protocol
H/W extensions to support bus transfers (referred to as “generic” hardware assist)
Access to numerous GPIO pins as determined by the configuration of the GPIO multiplexer
The CAN Hardware assist module is configured by the FIM processor. The Generic Hardware Assist module provides the features to help implement 16 and 24 bit data buses, and eight general purpose I/O lines. Altogether, there are 2 buses, 8 general purpose I/Os, 4 control lines, and two clocks.

Three main steps are required to use a FIM:

Write a firmware program into the FIM memory.
Select the hardware assistance mode (if the generic hardware assistance mode is selected, then the signals and buses for it must also be configured).
Start the FIM.

FIM firmware is developed by Digi and cannot be changed by the customer.