XBee-PRO 900 & XStream 9XStream (X09)

Hi,

I’m need to confirm if those XBee Pro 900 modules are full compatible with the MaxStream XStream ones ( http://www.digi.com/products/wireless/point-multipoint/xstream-module.jsp ).

That mean… Can I use a remote XStream 900Mhz (Spread Spectrum) module communicating with local XBee Pro 900 “cheap” Module?

Both of them are sharing the same comunication protocol?

Thank’s in advance

Marcelo

More than a year and no answer!? :frowning:

There is no one that confirm that???

Well, not quite a year perhaps. Still, that’s more than long enough to wait :slight_smile:

These forums are mostly inhabited by users of the Digi products, and I see that your original post had 425 views. Conclusion: no-one out here in user-land knows the answer.

I’d suggest that you should put in a support request to the excellent folks at Digi. They’re very helpful and knowledgeable, and if you explain that you asked the question in the forums and got no answer I’m sure they’ll be even more pleased to help.

There’s no rule on this, but I’d generally suggest that if you ask a question and don’t get an answer within a week or two, you’re unlikely to get one and should approach Digi directly.