Xbee-S2:Router AT and Coordinator AT Xbees are not talking most of the time

Hi…I am using Xbee s2 module.I have upgraded the firmware as Coordinator AT function to one Xbee and as Router AT to another Xbee.
Coordinator xbee is working and i am able to enter into AT mode through command line (minicom).
But Router is having some issue.Some time it is talking to coordinator and some time not.Even i am not able to enter into AT mode most of the time.

How and what is your router connected to? Try using XCTU along with the router connected to an XBIB board and a PC to verify you can enter command mode.

Actually i am having Xbee S2 module and i have upgraded the firmware as XB24-ZB ZIGBEE ROUTER AT.XCTU software is unable to detect the device.
Same device with XB24-ZB ZIGBEE COORDINATOR AT is working properly.
Question:Is there any sleeping device concept because whenever my ROUTER is connected to any device and getting some data .Then it is responding AT command and even XCTU can detect the device at that perticular time.
Please help me out.

Actually i am having Xbee S2 module and i have upgraded the firmware as XB24-ZB ZIGBEE ROUTER AT.XCTU software is unable to detect the device.
Same device with XB24-ZB ZIGBEE COORDINATOR AT is working properly.
Question:Is there any sleeping device concept because whenever my ROUTER is connected to any device and getting some data .Then it is responding AT command and even XCTU can detect the device at that perticular time.

What do you mean by “XCTU is unable to detect the device?” Do you mean over the air you are not able to see it or via its COM port? What about from an ATND command issued from the Coordinator? Are you able to see it?

Thank you sir…Now i am able to resolve my issue.
I have checked the sleeping mode parameter of Router device.In my case it is SP=20 and ST=1388.
When router is not getting any data ,it is going to sleep state and not responding to AT commands or even device is not getting detected by XCTU via its com port.
But as soon as Router is getting data over the air ,AT command issued from Router is working.
ATND command issued from the Coordinator is showing all the connected Routers at any time.
Since i am newbie in xbees, any further instruction would be appreciated.

Something you need to understand is that when the radio is in a sleep state, the processor is off. As such, it is not going to respond to anything…