64-bit driver for AnywhereUSB

When will a W2k3 64-bit driver become available? I have a AnywhereUSB/5 box that I can not use for anything without 64-bit support.

OK

Message was edited by: dimar

Is there any news, we now need to make a decision as we are about to rollout of 300 64bit Server in VMware. 50 need USB Dongles for licensing.

Another supplier washing their hands when it comes to a 64 bit Operating System.

We purchased 1 unit to test. Now we won’t purchase any more and will be looking for a refund on this test unit.

Hi,

I do not believe we have any plans for a 64 bit AnywhereUSB driver. Right now we are concentrating on getting a 32bit driver so the AnywhereUSB can work on Vista.

I would be more than happy to get you in touch with one of our sales rep if you wanted to discuss your needs further. Potential revenue of course does have some bearing on where engineering resources go.

Thanks
Mike Swift

Doesn’t look too good. I’ve tried the drivers on 2 machines, 1 physical,1 virtual, both blue screen as attached.

Is this just me ? is anyone else having any success ?

Hi Mike,

Thanks but don’t bother. If there is not already a plan to support the 64-bit community then I have no interest in trying to convince anyone to do so.

We currently have a workable solution (USB Redirector). It’s not as elegant as I would like but at least it is available for 64-bit.

Regards,
Gary

It looks like a 64-bit AnywhereUSB driver will be available in a few weeks.

It’s too late to drop it into the project at this stage but I’ll try to put it on the schedule for re-evaluation in phase 2 next year.

Thanks,
Gary

Any word on the AnywhereUSB 64-bit drivers? I’m especially interested in Windows 2003.

Hello everyone,

We had a meeting with our product manager and the 64 bit AnywhereUSB drivers came up. We were hoping to have it ready now but our engineers have run into some problems. The latest that we have now is the second week of June. Please feel free to check back at that time.

Mike S

> Hello everyone,
>
> We had a meeting with our product manager and the 64
> bit AnywhereUSB drivers came up. We were hoping to
> have it ready now but our engineers have run into
> some problems. The latest that we have now is the
> second week of June. Please feel free to check back
> at that time.
>
> Mike S

Mike,

Is this something that is still planned for the 2nd week of June? I am making final decisions on hardware (and purchasing some AnywhereUSB devices) and need to plan accordingly.

-A

I checked with our product manager and, unfortunately, can’t get a firm ETA. The 2nd week of June was a guess on our part, here in the support group, based on when this driver was originally expected. I can tell you with certainty that it’s a high priority for our engineering group.

Thanks in advance for your patience, everyone. We’ll be sure to post here and let you all know when it’s ready. In the meantime, if you haven’t already, please make sure the e-mail address in your profile is up-to-date so we can notify you that way as well.

Rob,

Yes, we have an installer package right now they are currently putting the Q and A.

This WILL be ready by July 18th unless there is some major bug that they discover when they are testing.

Please check back with me then (and anyone else monitoring this thread!) and I’ll let you know how to get it.

Mike S

Thanks.

Hi Mike,

Any news ?

Rob

Hi Rob (and everyone else awaiting the 64-bit AnywhereUSB driver),

The new date is 08-15.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this date being pushed back over and over again.

Thanks in advance for holding tight for a few more weeks.

Will it be today?

Hi, we recommended the AnywhereUSB to our customers for projects with VMware ESX. In the next time we will start any new projects with 64-Bit OS. We need 64-Bit-Drivers… How can I get this?

Just now we are looking for alternate products.

Unfortunately not. I checked with our engineering group and the release was delayed, yet again, until the end of the month. Be sure you (and everyone else here anxiously waiting) have a valid e-mail address in your profile so we can notify you as soon as it’s available.