AccelePort 4p not works in UnixWare 7.1.1

I try to install drivers from the firm CD for DIGI AccelePort 4p board (P.N.70001549, S.N.V32626972) in SCO UnixWare v.7.1.1 installed at COMPAQ ProLiant ML330 D03/F03 (ROM BIOS 09/26/2000).

DIGI driver version: AccelePort Xp driver version 1.2i SCO Unixware 7.0.1 and above 07/12/2000.

After installation following devices must exist: /dev/term/hbp, where b is adapter num. (0-7), p is port id (a-h, A-H).
But I can’t see these devices (after OS restarting).
When i look in COMPAQ server BIOS setup utility, I see “unknown device” in corresponding PCI slot information and right info for other (not DIGI) boards, installed in server PCI slots.
Can You give me any direction to find troubles in my OS/hardaware configurations?

I wrote to COMPAQ and got this letter:
“Please note that the Digi AccelePort Xp 4-port board is a third part hardware. We do not support any third party hardware in our servers, since these are not tested in our servers. Hence, we are unsure if the hardware would work properly in our servers and also using third part hardware causes conflicts and affects the performance of the server.
We suggest that you please contact the vendor regarding the drivers for the Digi AccelePort Xp 4-port board.”

Alexis Hekalo
30-03-2004/11:37 Msk

Was the adapter seen when netcfg was run? Any errors?

Mar 30, 2004 7:22 AM someone wrote
>Was the adapter seen when netcfg was run? Any errors?

necfg does not show any board like Digi board.
/sbin/resmgr give the list, where it can’t be found any like “dgdxb” (“/etc/init.d/S14digi” script, function “update_tabconf()”).

Alexis.

I recommend contacting Digi Technical Support. Your system will need to be up to date with SCO UnixWare Maintenance updates. However, the order of the Maintenance updates and the driver installation is crucial.