I have a problem with uploading my own firmware into Wi-ME modules (type “C”). I’ve broken three modules and I still don’t know what I did wrong. The same firmware uploaded in the same way into module with jtag works fine. I’ll describe what I did step-by-step:
- Release compilation (generated rom.bin and image.bin)
- setting access-point (ssid “Connect” + dhcp server)
- running module on devboard
- ftp connection (user: root, password: Netsilicon, binary mode: bin)
- uploading rom.bin and image.bin (put xxx.bin)
- reboot after successful transmission
The two modules programmed in this way started correctly, but the three others are not responding now. I can see that some initialization works (DTR and RTS diodes on devboard blinks after reset), but that’s all. Leds on modules are still turned off.
Is there any way to reprogram this devices? (There is serial CLI turned off in my software).
Does anyone could help me? It’s saturday, my project still doesn’t work, and the very very last deadline is Monday…