Can't Disconnect

I’m trying to work on a USB WibuKey issue and I’ve plugged in 3 more USB license dongles and rebooted the Digi both with a hardboot and through the config interface and it reboots but immediately reconnects and doesn’t see any changes to the USB keys. There are only 2 showing up and there are 3 installed…one of which replaced a test usb device which is still showing up in slot 2.

How do I get this thing to release and log off…the disconnect button in the config doesn’t appear to work.

AnywhereUSB/5 G2 that arrived Tuesday.

The Disconnect button in the AnywhereUSB Configuration Utility simply removes the IP address of the selected AnywhereUSB from the Connection List.

So, if you click Edit / Connection List and manually delete the IP address, that’s essentially the same thing as clicking the Disconnect button.

Try that and let me know if you have any further questions.

Woops…I had a brain lapse. User error and not the Digi.

Once you connect the AUSB and reboots. It will automatically connect back to the host machine untill it is disconnected from the host machine.
So remove the IP address from the connection list so it will not connect to the same host machine once it is rebooted.