Anywhereusb have a lot of software reboot

I have installed Anywhere usb 5 and connected a usb disk. I see the disk and all working fine.
If I don’t use the disk for some minutes the device reboot and loose the connection. The device log is:
usb1.taplast.com [192.168.0.227]

Serial Number: SW910F7743
MAC Address: 00-20-BE-7F-77-43

Event log range 00000000…00000002 (3 entries)
Record # Data

00000000 Software Reboot (Host Inactivity)
Firmware v2.30.0005 Uptime 56min 40s
00000001 Software Reboot (Host Inactivity)
Firmware v2.30.0005 Uptime 16min 57s
00000002 Software Reboot (Host Inactivity)
Firmware v2.30.0005 Uptime 29min 26s

Can someone help me to fix the problem. I want that the flash disk don’t disappear e the device don’t loose the connections. Thanks

Besides what you’re seeing in the AnywhereUSB Event Log, what else suggests that the AnywhereUSB is rebooting?

For example:

Does the AnywhereUSB ever disappear from the AnywhereUSB Concentrator Configuration Utility?

Or does the AnywhereUSB ever disappear from Windows Device Manager (in the “Universal Serial Bus controllers” section)?

Does the AnywhereUSB ever disappear from the AnywhereUSB Viewer Utility?

Maybe you could take some “before and after” screen captures of the above 3 items. “Before” would be when the AnywhereUSB is connected and working properly. “After” would be after the issue happens.

Also, after this issue happens, does the AnywhereUSB re-connect automatically?

I have fixed the problem by myself.
I have make a hard reset with the command interface and i have changed the IP address.
Thanks

Does the AnywhereUSB ever disappear from the AnywhereUSB Concentrator Configuration Utility?
No, dont’disappear but change status from connected to connecting…

Or does the AnywhereUSB ever disappear from Windows Device Manager (in the “Universal Serial Bus controllers” section)?
Yes, the AnywhereUSB disappear from Windows Device Manager

Does the AnywhereUSB ever disappear from the AnywhereUSB Viewer Utility?
Yes

Maybe you could take some “before and after” screen captures of the above 3 items. “Before” would be when the AnywhereUSB is connected and working properly. “After” would be after the issue happens.

Also, after this issue happens, does the AnywhereUSB re-connect automatically?
No, I need to click configure then click update in order to see the device. Reboot doesn’t work

Thaks for your help.