fpga based tdc

my final year project idea was to design and implement a time to digital converter in fpga and wirelessly transmitting this values to a remote PC.i’ve coded the program for tdc using verilog to fpga but i dont have any idea on how to interface fpga to xbee using spi interface or which xbee rf module to use?moreover i dont know how to wirelessly transmit these values to a remotePC using another xbee rf module and displaying the values on pc?im trying to transmit 19bit data along with checksum through spi to xbee in api packet and recieving the values with another xbee and to display only the values eliminating raw data…im new to digi forum so help me…

May I suggest taking a few steps back and first just getting your app to work with a COM port (Not a SPI port) and a cabled connection using nothing special at all. Once you have that working, you can then implement in the UART and transparent mode of an XBee first.

sorry for the delay sir and tanq for ur reply,may u suggest any fpga model suit for this project sir?

That is not a device that Digi offers. You may want to do some research on them before you decided.

oh…understood tanq sir.will i receive the exact data using xbees2 to pc using xctu software?if possible means how or any other software?

Any software capable of understanding what is being sent and able to access a com port can be used.