Try adding additional nodes or XBee modules to your physical network. They should then show up under your XBee network windows in the Device cloud.
Let me explain in detail, Lets assume I have a gateway in remote location and 4 devices are connected to it through some interface and I have a digi device cloud trail version of 30 days.
- In device cloud web application how can I add all devices to a single gateway?
- How can I communicate to a particular device through Gateway?
- Is device cloud web application have any limitations?
Please explain above questions, your help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.
- You can’t add nodes from device cloud directly.
When you associate end devices to a Coordinator, Device Cloud list all the End devices associated to the Coordinator under XBee Network.
- You can Device cloud API calls to configure the End devices.
- What limitations are you asking about?
Limitations are based on the Device cloud account type you are having.
Thanks for your reply
- If I use any other network instead of XBee network, Is still Digi device cloud has capable of finding gateway nodes?
- Limitations means - : can we customize my digi device cloud application?
1 - What other network are you talking about?
2 - Are you asking whether you can customize the Device Cloud accounts?
If yes, right now we have developer account (free for devices - http://www.digi.com/support/kbase/kbaseresultdetl?id=3400) and standard, premier and platform - http://www.etherios.com/products/devicecloud/pricing
Hope this helps.