How to flash code in XBee 868/865 lp module using codewarrior

Respected sir,
I have xbee 868/865 lp module. My device are programmable. I use codewarrior 10.2 with xbee SDK. When i debug / release Xbee sample application project code after that I run that code. I follow all the instruction which is give in help, I perform all the step and i got no error or warning and also generate mc9s08qe32.tcl but i show that xbee device can not perform anything.

I execute blink LED code from Xbee sample application project but i got no error or warning and also generate mc9s08qe32.tcl but my xbee device LED can not blink.

Please give solution about my problem. I can not understand it please give me solution.

THANKS

have you checked to make sure that the RF processor’s UART is at 115.2kbps and API mode is enabled?

Thanks you so much sir for give me reply

Sir,I have xbee 868/865 lp module in that Freescale 8-bit MC9S08QE32 MCU. I checked and i sure that RF processor’s UART is at 115.2 kbps and also my device in API Mode but still I got the “Power Cycle Dialog” error are display. Please Sir give me solution about my problem.

What do you mean by “Power Cycling Dialog”? What program are you getting this in and what steps are you taking to produce it?

Freescale 8-bit MC9S08QE32 having 32 KB flash memory in my Xbee 865/868 LP module.

I have use directly use sample code of give in CodeWarrior 10.2 with XBEE SDK . I am select "Xbee sample application project " in that next select my device Xbee 865/868 lp S8 module next i have have to select GPIOs project in that i have select blink_led project. Then i have to build that project. After that i have go to run configure then in connection type i have select "P & E HSS08 Multilink \ Multilink Universal \ Cyclone Pro \ OSBDM " then i run that project but i got “POWER CYCLE DIALOG” after click ok then i get this window "p&e connection " .

How to solve this “POWER CYCLE DIALOG” error.

Sounds like you need to reinstall the Code Warrior and SDK with the P&E micro connected to the PC.