RCM5700 Standard Dev Kit problem

Hello. I just received my brand new RCM5700 Dev Kit but I can’t manage to make it work. After installing the usb/serial drivers and checking that the com(usb) was there, I started the DC (v 10.56) but two strange things happen:

1 - It shows a message saying “Targetless data retained for this project differs from tcdata.ini entry” and shows a list of board specific parameters for both “Project” and “tcdata.ini”. Which project? I just opened the DC for the first time. It always shows me this message every time I open the DC.

2 - Doesn’t matter what port is selected I always have the “No Rabbit Processor Detected” panel when compiling.

During DC installation it asked me to use COM3 or COM1 as default. But those were already in use in my computer. The FDTI drivers was assigned to COM10 instead.

I tried to change the port setups and moved the Rabbit cable settings to COM3 while my other (previously existent) PC port to COM17.

It still doesn’t works.

Any suggestion?
Thanks.

Andre W.

Updating: I tried in a different computer and still the Rabbit Processor is being not detected. May be I received a broken part?

Andre W.