I tried replying to the support email sent from Digi and it fails, so im posting it on the thread now
last email recived from: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have purchased Anywhere USB/14 which we have problems with and we need to repurchase other USB devices.
• We have different lines of business wanting to put their USB device in, this caused a problem as one business needed to hard reset their device.
• Anywhere USB/14 does not have a function to “reboot” individual ports making it useless product to us since if one device fails and needs a reboot the rest of 13 usb devices will be rebooted as well!
• OR is this functionality available and I’m not aware of?
• Use more devices per USB product:
• We will need multiple host availability
• We will need remote access
Anywhere USB TS
• I need more info on this.
o I can see 4 NIC ports on the back on the product. Does this mean each port has its own management console which in hand would enable us to reboot each port in needed?
• This device does have remote management tool, and be able to be setup like Anywhere USB/14 correct?
Your prompt response is greatly appreciated.