Xbee Mesh on API mode

Hi, I’m having some difficulties to set a mesh network using my xbee znet 2.5 on API mode; I want to know if someone could give me some hints to do that. Like how configure the modules or if I have to do some kind of script…

A ZNet 2.5 network will require a Coordinator to set up the PAN. You would then associate a number of routers and/or end devices to it. Coordinator, routers and/or end devices would all have to be configured to the same PAN ID, and be running on the same channel in order to communicate with each other over-the-air.

Oi Davi

Eu consegui configurar uma rede mesh usando os firmwares XBP24-B para xbee pro znet. Para uma rede simples basta que vc configure um como coordenador usando a opção ZNET 2.5 COORDINATOR API e outro como end point usando a opção ZNET 2.5 ROUTER/END DEVICE AT. Para o coordenador você só precisa configurar o parametro PAN ID com o numero da rede que você quiser. No nó final você precisa colocar no PAN ID o mesmo valor que colocou no coordenador, configurar os parametros de entrada e saida (I/O Settings) e o sample rating (IR) que é o intervalo de tempo entre o envio das amostras.

Canu please explain about the possibility of integration xbee pro series 2 with .net