I am having Xbee Series 2.(XB24-BCIT-004 revD).
My xbee device is connected with my microcontroller board through line DIN, DOUT, DTR, RTS, RST.
Now I have ebl image of Xbee stored in SD card connected with my microcontroller.
I want to upgrade xbee device with ebl image I have in my SD card.
But unable to get procedure to enter into boot loader menu and send ebl image using XMODEM CRC protocol.
8.1.3. XBee Series 2 Custom Bootloader
XBee Series 2 modules use a modified version of Ember’s boot loader. This version supports a
custom entry mechanism. To invoke the boot loader, do the following:
- Set DTR low (TTL 0V) and RTS high.
- Send a serial break to the DIN pin and power cycle or reset the module.
- When the module powers up, DTR and DIN should be low (TTL 0V) and RTS should be high.
- Terminate the serial break and send a carriage return at 115200bps to the module.
- If successful, the module will send the Ember boot loader menu out the DOUT pin at
- Commands can be sent to the boot loader at 115200bps.
But even I follow this procedure or I don’t , I am receiving following hex output at 115200 8N1 uart setting.
I found some command in manual starting with 0x7e as in API but couldn’t resolve this particular.
And I think this is not what I need?
your help is appreciated…