XCTU cannot find firmware

Hi
when i try to select my xbee from the list in XCTU, There is a message that xctu can’t find the firmware do u want to update ? i tried update hundreds of times from remote server and also local file downloaded from digi.com. but again i face with this error. i also tested recovery but nothing fixed. please help

When you query the radio, what firmware version is installed on it? What is the full part number of the XBee you are working with?

1 Like

The problem is that there is no firmware installed. It seems it is corrupted. I am trying to restore it but no chance. I followed istructable for reseting bee but noting happened.
XBEE PRO S2B

The part number I am looking for would be something like XBP24-Z7SIT-oo4 and will be on the white label.

I have two module.
one of them is :
XBP24BZ7WIT-
0030revF
0013A200
40A52AE1

Sounds like the firmware that is installed on your module is on the older side. I would suggest following the steps outlined at http://knowledge.digi.com/articles/Knowledge_Base_Article/Recovery-procedure-for-ZigBee-XBees/?q=xbee+recovery&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1 to install the most current version (2xA7).

Thanks man it worked…u saved me:)