4043-firware version not found while using XCTU for zigbee family X Bee 24C?Please help .I need them urgently

4043-firware version not found while using XCTU for zigbee family X Bee 24C?
I tried radio module recovery but after XB24C->XBEE->4043(latest) updater window.pop up comes showing “No active bootloader present in the module”
Please help .I need them urgently for my project.

Try recovering with this firmware instead:

XB24C -> ZIGBEE (TH) REG -> 405F (latest)

How are you connecting the radio to the PC? Make sure that the board you are using has the DI, DO, RTS and DTR lines connected from the module to the PC. If it does not, the you will need to either make the connections with the proper level shifting or use a different board as these lines are required for firmware updates.

Still showing “no active bootloader present”:frowning:

Yes,I am sure that above lines are connected.I tried with both modulator and also with shield by making rst and ground sort.I am using arduino uno

Hi einsakarsh,

I ran into the same problem and stuck. Were you able to solve the problem? If so, how?

Thanks in advance.

I tried a lot but failed to operate it.I tried with other bootloader available but realised that zigbee not responding to all basic AT commands.It was unable to set destination address through AT.Finally I left with no option other to buy a new zigbee pair