Command-line compiler errors in 10.70

I am attempting to upgrade my Dynamic C project from 10.66 to 10.70 and would like to be able to use the command-line compiler (dccl_cmp.exe). It compiled and ran great in 10.66 both with the GUI and command-line compilers. It compiles cleanly in the 10.70 GUI. However, I get the following errors when I try to compile using the 10.70 command-line compiler:

line 272 : WARNING PROGRAM.LIB : Reference to ‘main’ has no corresponding prototype.
line 1 : ERROR : Undefined (but used) global label main

Here is how I call dccl_cmp, from C:\dev\proj\src (where my .dcp file is located):

C:\DCRABBIT_10.70\dccl_cmp.exe proj.dcp -br -mf -o main.log

I have updated the C Files line of the .dcp file to use relative paths (for 10.70). I am also calling dccl_cmp.exe from the directory where my .dcp file is located (because it seems to cause errors otherwise in 10.70).

I do have a valid main function (int main(void)) in the first file of the C Files line of my .dcp file. (My project has several C files.) It compiled cleanly in the 10.70 GUI and in the 10.66 command-line and GUI.

I also tried creating a new project file and re-adding the include paths and C files, but still get the same errors.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or know of a solution/workaround?

Thanks,
Mike

I just noticed something strange. Actually, the 10.66 command-line compiler gives the same errors when called from the same directory as my .dcp file (when using relative paths for the C Files line). But it works fine when I call it from its parent directory, or when called from the same directory when using absolute paths for the C Files line.

But when I call the 10.70 command-line compiler from the parent directory (or the same directory when using absolute paths for the C Files line), I get a bunch of errors, like:

line 1 : ERROR main.c : ‘C:\DEV\PROJ\SRC\C:\DEV\PROJ\SRC\DRIVE\DRIVE.C’
cannot be found.
line 1 : ERROR main.c : ‘C:\DEV\PROJ\SRC\C:\DEV\PROJ\SRC\TELNET\TELNET.C’ cannot be found.
etc.