NetOS 7.5: How to get ESP to use custom platform code when calling imagehdr?

Hello, I have created a custom platform based on the BSP for the NS9360_A. I have included a new entry in platformcode.c and platformcodes.h and the code itself is all functional. However, the ESP still puts NS9360_A as the board name into the make files resulting in the wrong board ID to be passed to imagehdr.exe. What to do / change? TIA, Roland

Have you updated Makefile.files in your new platform directory? Specifically the name of the included base platform directory (around line 80 in the file I looked at). That seems to be the only significant difference for me.

Hello and thanks,
Here’s how my makefile reads (in parts), vd_eth is the name of my new custom platform which has an entry in the platformcodes table.
Note that the _esp suffix must have been added automatically when the bsp was coppied from the netos75 directory into the project.

Include the base platform directory

PLATFORM_INC += -I$(PLATFORMS_DIR)/vd_eth_esp

Specify the base platform directory

PLATFORM_SRC += $(PLATFORMS_DIR)/vd_eth_esp

Here’s what the digi esp generates as makefile and what I believe is wrong
I mark the line which looks suspicious to me
@echo ‘Building target: $@’
arm-elf-objcopy -Obinary image.elf image.uncompressed
??? $(NETOSDIR)/bin/imagehdr BOOT $(PROJPLATFORMDIR)/customize.ldr $(PROJPLATFORMDIR)/bsp_sys.h image.uncompressed ??? image.bin ns9360_a
$(NETOSDIR)/bin/checksize $(PROJPLATFORMDIR)/customize.ldr image.bin APP_MAX_SIZE_IN_FLASH
$(NETOSDIR)/bin/backupimage $(PROJPLATFORMDIR)/customize.ldr image.bin
@echo ‘Finished building: $@’

Why is ns9360_a passed to imagehdr instead of vd_eth
TIA, Roland